Sermon Index

websites, softwares & apps.
Zel

Sermon Index

Post by Zel » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:15 pm

http://www.sermonindex.net

A quote from their "About Us" page...
SermonIndex is not just a website but really has become a movement of believers seeking the 'old paths' (Jeremiah 6:16). This journey of faith weaves through the current state of evangelical Christianity and the passionate preaching of many godly ministers in our day. Many are seeking authenticity, reality and sincerity in the Christian faith. In a day when popular preachers are telling lies (Jeremiah 5:30-31), there is a great renewed desire to find the real Jesus in the midst of the counterfeit. SermonIndex has been able to archive many of the best preaching messages given in the last 50 years in audio mp3 form, as well as digging into the history of the Church and archiving many of the encouraging text messages given.
They have both text, audio sermons, & video, as well as books... all are free to read, download & use.
38 John said to him,
"Teacher, we saw a man casting out demons in your name, and we forbade him, because he was not following us."
39 But Jesus said,
"Do not forbid him; for no one who does a mighty work in my name will be able soon after to speak evil of me.
40 For he that is not against us is for us.
41 For truly, I say to you, whoever gives you a cup of water to drink because you bear the name of Christ, will by no means lose his reward.
[Mark 9:38-41 RSV]